A typically Portuguese campaign
Verallia Portugal presents an advertising campaign showcasing some of its traditional markets. Each bottle is depicted in an environment suggestive of the features of the product contained. The bottle itself is dressed with a symbolic accessory.
- For wines evoking pleasure: an elegant restaurant table, with a bottle wearing a napkin around its neck.
- For food and fruit juices evoking flavor: a meadow, with a bottle wearing a straw hat and a jar sporting a red bandana.
- For sparkling wines evoking charm: a red carpet, with a bottle wearing a pearl necklace.
- For olive oils evoking purity: a typical Alentejo landscape, with a stick used to harvest olives leaning against the bottle.
- For port wines evoking elegance: one of the eponymous city’s famous bridges and its traditional cobblestones, with a bottle wearing a bowtie.
In Portugal, Verallia has around 250 employees. Its headquarters, factory and product development centre are located on the Atlantic coast, in Figueira da Foz, between Porto and Lisbon. With its two furnaces, the business produces daily over 2 millions bottles and jars for still wines (including the famous ports), sparkling wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and food. Verallia Portugal serves local and international customers. The business stands out for its remarkable knowledge of the Portuguese market and the close relations it has nurtured with its customers over the last 30 years.
To find out more, visit Verallia Portugal's website: www.pt.verallia.com.