The aim of this Web site is to provide information about the Verallia Group.
The information published on this Web site shall not be deemed a commercial offer or interpreted as a commercial solicitation. In no way may it be taken as a guarantee of any sort whatsoever, whatever the object, and in particular a guarantee covering the marketable nature of a product, its ability to fulfill a specific need or its compliance with relevant legal and/or regulatory provisions.
The Verallia Packaging company, the owner of this Web site, shall make every effort to ensure the reliability of all information published on this Web site, the content of which it reserves the right to change or correct at any time without any prior notice.
- Does not guarantee in any way whatsoever the exactness, precision, completeness or appropriateness for any use that the user plans to make of the information provided on this Web site, including all the hyperlinks or any other computer link used directly or indirectly from this Web site.
- Declines all responsibility:
- For imprecision, inexactitude or omissions regarding the information published on this Web site;
- For any damage liable to result from the credence accorded to this information, its use or the use of any product to which it makes any reference;
- And, more generally, any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused as a result of the access by any person to this Web site, its use or the use of other Web sites linked hereto, and similarly as a result of not being able to access this Web site.
The links present on this Web site may direct the visitor to external Web sites the content of which may in no way engage the responsibility of Verallia Packaging. Similarly, the mere mention of a brand or company name shall not be binding on Verallia Packaging in terms of the real or reputed quality of the products or services provided.
This Web site is protected by copyright. The use of all or part of this Web site, notably by downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for purposes other than personal and private use for non-commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Similarly, any unauthorized reproduction or representation of the brands, logotypes, drawings, models, literary, musical, audiovisual and photographic works, and more generally any work liable to be protected by copyright and accessible from this Web site is forbidden, unless this reproduction or representation is exclusively reserved for personal and private use.
The visitor may provide data of a personal nature. The provision of this personal data is optional. In compliance with the French Law on Information Technology and Freedom of the Individual No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relative to information technology, data files and freedom of the individual, the processing of personal data collected via this Web site has been declared to the “CNIL”, the body charged with ensuring compliance with that law. Each visitor may access the personal data concerning him or her and have it corrected or deleted, if applicable, by contacting Verallia Packaging:
Verallia Group Communication Department
Tour Carpe Diem - 31 place des Corolles
Tel : +33 (0)1 71 13 11 00
When a visitor visits this Web site, Verallia Packaging is liable to download a cookie to the visitor’s computer. It enables Verallia Packaging to record data about the navigation of this site by the visitor’s computer (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.). Visitors may oppose the downloading of cookies by configuring their browser accordingly.
Consultation of this Web site implies the visitor’s acceptance of the present provisions, and all applicable law.
A Société par Action Simplifiée with a share capital of 5,779,531.00 euros
A Paris Company Registry No. 811 530 302
Tour Carpe Diem - 31 place des Corolles
92400 Courbevoie - France
Represented by Jean-Pierre Floris
Tel: +33 (0)1 71 13 11 00
Publication Manager: Marie Segondat
Web site host
Parc du Colombier
14, rue Jules Saulnier
93200 Saint-Denis – France
Tel: +33 (0)1 48 13 00 00
More information: www.linkbynet.com
Development & animation
13, rue Molière
75001 Paris – France
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 77 99 44
More information: www.lwm-agence.com